That saves the money in your Banks.
What is Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tank:
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS) tanks, also known as Glass-Lined-Steel (GLS) tanks are typically made using a process called enameling, which involves fusing two materials enamel frit and raw steel together at a high temperature ranging between 850-940 Deg C in the tunnel oven to achieve the best properties of both – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. The glass-fused finish is more resistant to corrosion and damage, and the enameling process creates a strong bond between the glass and steel that is highly resistant to cracking or chipping. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to provide many years of trouble-free service in harsh environments.
Salient Features of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tank:
- Short construction period.
- Highly economical storage solution.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Easy to install, no need for large-scale installation equipment or very skilled workers.
- Does not require heavy civil foundation.
- Removable, relocatable, and reinstall-able.
- Exquisite appearance, with the option to customize colors.
- Modular operation, on-site assembly.
- Industrialized production, hence high quality inspection.
- Extreme pH water storage tank
- Bio digester
and many more applications…